Keith Paranish Evangelistic Ministry (KPEM) is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt ministry that was incorporated in the State of Texas on 23 March 2005. However, the vision for this ministry began in June of 2004.
- We exist to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by loving, serving, and evangelizing unbelieving Ukrainians.
- We actively seek to provide discipleship for new believers.
- We actively seek fellowship with Ukrainian believers.
- We actively seek opportunities to minister to all Ukrainians.
- We actively seek to worship with Ukrainian believers.
- We pray believing that lives will be eternally changed.
- To fulfill the “Great Commandment” as put forth by the Lord Jesus Christ to love the Lord God with all [our] heart, with all [our] soul, and all [our] mind, (Matthew 22:37).
- To love [our] neighbor as [ourselves], (Matthew 22:39).
- To fulfill the “Great Commission” as put forth by the Lord Jesus Christ to disciple all nations (people) baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that [the Lord Jesus Christ commanded], (Matthew 28:19-20).